Hello everyone.For a while now, one of our developers, Mr_okushama, has been in a tight financial situation, having lost his job back in July. Yesterday, this situation only worsened, when the British government sanctioned off his minimum living allowance for reasons he doesn’t know of. This effectively shut off all sources of income for him, as he has been unable to find work. He has also refused any financial aid offered by others. Sadly, this has put huge pressure on him, as he also has to support his family. So, I’ve decided to have a donation run to support him. If you can, please, chip in any amount by clicking the donate button on the widget below, and entering any amount. It’ll redirect you to PayPal to then do a payment. All money will be going to him (minus PayPal fees). If you can’t afford to chip in, spread the word about this. One simple tweet, retweet, post, etc. WILL make a difference. And if there are any companies out there in England looking for a programmer, throw him a job offer on twitter @Mr_okushama. Please, do anything you can to help him. Thank you.
Version 5.1.6 fixes the bugs where portals would re-create themselves near an existing one when they shouldn’t upon teleport, and also fixes the issue of players teleporting into the ground. Enjoy!
… More bug fixes :)
Only a few this time though:
- Fixed a crash with sea turtle eggs, when they are supposed to hatch they instead crashed the game!
- Added fire pit texture, thanks to our newest helper, OblivionKing13x!
v5.1.4 will have the following bug fixes:
- Fixed bamboo chute and coconuts giving their blocks instead of items on middle click pick
- Coffee plants now turn into their berriless state when right-clicked instead of into air
- Fixed missing koa textures
- Fixed crash with echinoderm eggs
- Fixed incorrect mod version
- Added in null-check during bucket placement
- Fixed static id lookup issue caused by id resolvers
- Possibly other things!
…another bug fix release!
This time it is pretty concise:
- Added null check in bucket event thingy, should fix a crash with dartcraft and possibly other mods as well
- Actually fixed the missing ashen mask texture this time!
Happy tropicrafting :)
This time, for Tropicraft v5.1.2, the bug fixes include:
- Changing resource packs mid-game no longer crashes weathermod
- coconuts no longer suffocate player
- coconut bombs tell player they don’t have permission to use them when they are not on the coconut bomb whitelist
- Fixed the genOverworldPalmsInBeachOnly config option to actually work :D
- Fixed indestructible umbrella bug
- Fixed missing horn monkey ashen mask texture
Here are some bug fixes for the latest release:
- Fixed bug where nothing generated in the overworld because I messed up a boolean (if you have this bug, simply upgrade to the newest Tropicraft and delete your old Tropicraft config!)
- Fixed coremod rendering (thanks cpw and zeldo :D)
- Added warning in portal that lets you know if you need to drink a pina colada in order to teleport
- Fixed encyclopedia gui bug
- Added biome ids to config file
Hey everybody! I am super busy and have not, and will not (until after Minecon :D) have much free time! I wanted to get Tropicraft out before I left, however, so here you go! I will be updating the downloads page shortly. The only known bugs are: masks, flippers, and snorkels do not render properly, as I did not have time to map the proper obfuscated names to them. We have big plans for 1.7, and I will be much more active during that development, I promise! As always, I appreciate your patience, and happy tropicrafting!
Tropicraft v5.0.1 is out! Includes such bug fixes as:
- Fruit Leaves dropped vanilla leaf drops
- Palm wood breaks way to fast
- Cannot harvest whole coconut
- All blocks breaking too easy
- Portal enchanter not having a texture
- Fixed the unused enchanting ids
- Coremod tomfoolery
- Added crafting recipes for curare bowl and EIH mixer (still need to update tropicraft.net/recipes page though)
- TradeHut doesnt break with different block ID defaults
- Now Notifies you if a new update is out
Enjoy! And as always, happy tropi crafting and tropic rafting!